The American Bus Association (ABA) held its annual meeting during the ABA Marketplace 2022 in Grapevine, Texas, this past January 8-11. This was the first in-person meeting for the ABA since the start of the pandemic.
During the meeting, members elected its 2022-23 Board of Directors. The membership re-elected 10 current board members to new three-year terms:
- Doug Anderson of Anderson Coach & Travel
- Jonathan Berzas of Fullington Trailways
- Cindy Brown of Boston Duck Tours
- Bryan Cole of Super Holiday Tours
- Don DeVivo of DATTCO
- Kim Grzywacz of CIT Signature Transportation
- Jim Jalbert of C&J Lines
- Ron Moore of Burlington Trailways
- Polina Raygorodskaya of Wanderu
- Al Spence of A. S. Midway
The membership elected Greg Gallup of Royal Coach Lines and Bill Trimarco of All Aboard America Holdings to join the ABA Board for a three-year term.
ABA and its membership thanked Al Hutchinson of Visit Baltimore and Stephanie Lee of Group Sales Box Office at Broadway.com for their service to the Board.
Visit buses.org for more information.