Career Opportunities at Chauffeur Driven
Looking for a new opportunity? Now's your chance to join the leading voice of the luxury ground transportation industry.
The following positions are currently available:
Marlton publishing and trade show company is expanding and seeks an organized, dedicated, focused self-starter who is entrepreneurial and looking for a long-term career with a fast paced and growing company. Candidate will work under the Director of Events but will handle many high-end tasks.
This is an in-house full time position that requires a physical presence and the ability to interact with different departments and effectively communicate a clear vision of objectives. We cannot consider telecommute or work from home applicants.
• A minimum of 3+ years of event management experience with a proven track record of working on high-profile events.
• Charismatic, results driven and highly organized.
• Maintains a positive attitude and a high level of energy.
• Experience managing high end executive events and/or large trade shows/exhibitions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail.
• Effectively communicate with executives, associate level employees, vendors and clients.
• Ability to work with and support senior management in achieving project deadlines.
• Manage multiple projects with multiple priorities to meet competing deadlines.
• Strong customer service and sales skills.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Able to handle a rigorous work schedule prior to and during events.
• Ability to travel - 20%
• A willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
Qualifications and Skills• MPI Certification and/or Business Degree
• Exceptional computer and communication skills
Benefits• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AFLAC, 401K
Please submit salary expectations with resume and cover letter by filling out form below.
Job Type: Full-time