Career Opportunities at Chauffeur Driven
Looking for a new opportunity? Now's your chance to join the leading voice of the luxury ground transportation industry.
The following positions are currently available:
Full-Stack - Front-End/Back-End Web Developer Needed (In-house full-time position)
Our office is based out of Marlton, NJ, just 10 minutes from Center City Philly, we love our team environment, so the applicant must be willing to work in our office.
Chauffeur Driven (a media outlet for the luxury transportation industry, chauffeurdriven.com) and Premier Products (a manufacturer of luxury bus, RV, and Van products and custom office chairs, premiercustomchairs.com and premierproducts.net) has an opening for a full-time Front-End/Back-End Web Developer.
We’re looking for a person who is super passionate and can produce all the latest bells and whistles for our growing company.
You will work alongside our seasoned developer and designers, but will need to be able to think for yourself and jump into projects.
This position is all about maintaining our existing custom (7+) sites using Joomla, WordPress and other open source CMS.
But we also have an opportunity for fresh site development too. New projects are happening right now!
The ideal candidate should be:
- A team player
- Able to create, improve, utilize, and collaborate using style guides and user flows
- Able to present your design ideas to members of the team.
- Able to work with existing marketing material
- Able to build new marketing designs using fundamental design principles
- i.e. color theory, visual weight etc
- Able to communicate with the design team about the evolving marketing industry
- Able to incorporate changes in the marketing industry into your own work
- 3+ years of experience
- Online portfolio with currently working samples
- Will be reviewed in the interview
- Website storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping experience
- Bring one that goes with your working sample
- Adobe design program experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to gather art from a pre-populated library
- PHP, and MySQL experience
- Wordpress, Joomla, and Ecommerce proficiency
- Able to accept and improve from constructive and objective criticism.
3-5 years’ job-related experience
Live samples of your work (5-links minimum)
In-house position only
401K with a company match
Paid vacation/personal days
6 Paid Holidays (with pre-holiday hours)
Modern working environment
Please send resume, salary requirements and don’t forget we need those sample links to be developed by you.