National Harbor, Md. — As the summer sun beats down across the country, plans are heating up in the Northeast as we continue preparing for the 2018 Chauffeur Driven Show held October 7-10 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, set on the banks of the Potomac in the exciting National Harbor. We’re thrilled to return to the ground transportation industry hub of the Northeast, just a short drive from Washington D.C. Once again, thanks to the generosity of our Title Sponsors Ford-Lincoln Limousine and Livery Vehicles and Grech Motors, we’re able to bring you four days of the best in networking, education, and fun—all under one roof.
Among the most popular events at the CD Show year after year is the Operator Mentoring Program, which gives operators an invaluable opportunity to learn from some of the industry’s most iconic names and successful owners in a roundtable format. This long-running hit gives the intimate group—made up of representatives from non-competing markets around the country—a chance to contribute and bring fresh ideas to the conversation.
“The Operator Mentoring Program was excellent, raved Tom Halsnik of Black Pearl Limouine about our 2017 show. “I was told that was the highlight of the show, and they were right. A small group of operators really digging into the issues and challenges. Just excellent!”
We’re pleased to announce that this perennial favorite returns Sunday, October 7, from 5-7 p.m., sponsored once again by Grech Motors. What’s more, we’re introducing five new mentors to the fold to give you a fresh perspective on the biz based on their valuable experience.
This year’s mentors are:
- Robert Alexander, President/CEO of RMA Worldwide
- Sam Amato, President/Founder of Gateway Global
- Brett Barenholtz, CEO of Boston Car Service/Above All Transportation
- Kristina Bouweiri, President/CEO of Reston Limousine
- Maurice Brewster, President/Founder of Mosaic Global Transportation
- Kim J. Dolniak, President/Co-Owner of BEST Transportation
- Jon Epstein, President of Royal Coachman Worldwide (New for 2018!)
- Mike Fogarty, CEO North America of Tristar Worldwide
- Diane Forgy, President of Overland Chauffeured Services
- Kevin Illingworth, President of Classique Worldwide Transportation (New for 2018!)
- Joe Ironi, President of Global Alliance Worldwide
- George Jacobs, CEO of Windy City Limousine
- Dawson Rutter, Founder/President/CEO, Commonwealth Worldwide
- Douglas Schwartz, President of Executive Limousine (New for 2018!)
- Jason Sharenow, COO of Broadway Elite Worldwide
- Scott Solombrino, CEO of Dav El/BostonCoach
- Ron Stein, President/CEO of Exclusive Sedan Service (New for 2018!)
- Rick Versace, Sr., President of A1A Airport & Limousine Service (New for 2018!)
Don’t delay! The Operator Mentoring Program is limited to 200 participants—and it is filled to capacity every year! All seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Since there will be no on-site registration, we encourage you to visit chauffeurdrivenshow.com and sign up today. Keep in mind, this session is designed for company owners (sorry, no vendors or suppliers), and only one person per organization is allowed.
Keep your eyes peeled for future editions of our e-newsletter for the latest information on our 2018 CD show, including updates about educational sessions, nightlife, show floor happenings, and our exciting Keynote Speaker.
Visit chauffeurdrivenshow.com for more information.