Prevost, builder of premium motorcoaches and high-end motorhomes, recently announced updates to its parts and service center procedures. The Quebec-based manufacturer has 19 parts and service centers throughout the U.S. and Canada. All service centers currently remain open, but many are operating under amended hours. Details about specific centers can be found at prevostcar.com.
According to the press release:
“The Prevost Parts & Service Teams remain committed to providing the best possible service during this time. We have implemented new procedures to promote safety for both our employees and our customers. These procedures include contact-free coach drop-off and parts pickup, extra measures to systematically sanitize high-touchpoint areas, and encouraging team members to practice safe social distancing. We are here for you during these uncertain times and encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any crisis-related needs.
Steps for Contact-Free Drop-Offs
- Call the service center of your choice and discuss your service needs
- Establish a service plan with your advisor and exchange all vehicle information over the phone
- Determine a time with your service advisor to drop off your vehicle
- Drop off your vehicle at the appointed time. Your service advisor will contact you with any questions or concerns that arise during service.
- Once the work is complete, your service advisor will contact you via phone to arrange pickup and payment.
Steps for Contact-Free Parts Pickup (place your parts order online or over the phone)
- Call your local branch to set up the pickup time
- Proceed to your local service center to pick up
- Follow local signs and directions to Will Call area
- Call the service center branch upon arrival to confirm pick-up
- Sign your paperwork and take your order
For service support outside of a service center, contact your Customer Support Manager directly via phone or email. A list of CSMs and their contact information can be found at prevostcar.com.