Have you thought about serving on the board of your national association? Now is the time! The National Limousine Association (NLA) has the following seats open for the upcoming election and is now accepting applications for:
- At Large: 1 seat (any state in US)
- US Central Region: 1 seat (Ark., Iowa, Ill., Ind., Kan., La., Mich., Minn., Mo., N.D., Neb., Ohio, Okla., S.D., Texas, and Wisc.)
- US Northeast Region: 1 seat (Conn., Mass., Maine, N.H., N.J., N.Y., Pa., R.I., and Vt.)
- US West Region: 1 seat (Ark., Ariz., Calif., Colo., Hawaii, Idaho, Mont., Nev., N.M., Ore., Utah, Wash., and Wyo.)
- Canada Region: 1 seat
- International Region: 1 seat
The deadline to apply is September 23, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET. To read the qualifications or submit an application for the election, click here.
The NLA held an information session with several past and current board members on August 24 to help answer any questions about running for the board and what is expected from these leaders. The session, hosted by NLA President Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide, is available here.
Visit limo.org for more information.