Leading up to its APAC Conference this September, the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) recently announced that it has formed a new regional Advisory Board in Asia Pacific. This strategic move aims to enhance GBTA’s presence and growth by engaging valuable local guidance and expertise to best serve members and partners in the region.
The 12-person APAC Advisory Board includes:
- Peter Koh, Executive Director, Head of APAC Integrated Travel and Expense for Goldman Sachs (Chairperson)
- Koreen Barbara, Global Travel Manager for McDonalds
- John Holden, Regional Lead/Global Strategic Sourcing APJ for Workday
- Carl Jones, former Managing Director, Southeast Asia for SAP Concur
- Jonathan Kao, Managing Director (Greater China) for BCD Travel
- Amarnath Lal Das, Vice President—India Travel Meetings and Events for Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Ewan Lin, Travel Operations Manager APAC/Global Category Lead (Hotels) for Johnson & Johnson
- Michelle Low, Global Vice President of Supply Chain for Synergy Global Housing
- Mike Orchard, Principal Consultant, Lead of Product Development and Analytics Center of Excellence for FESTIVE ROAD
- Bertrand Saillet, Managing Director for FCM Travel Solutions Asia
- Timothy Tan, Senior Vice President Global Corporate Travel Management for UOB Bank
- Nichola Winchester, Asia-Pac Travel, Meetings and Events Leader/Global Corporate Card Leader for EY
“The new Board brings together many expert and diverse voices across the region. Their insights and industry experience will help GBTA be able to optimally serve the APAC region through the development of tailored programs and offerings for business travel buyers, suppliers, and companies in the region,” said GBTA Regional Senior Vice President for EMEA and APAC Catherine Logan in the association’s announcement.
The upcoming GBTA APAC Conference 2023 will be held September 19-20 in Singapore. More information about the conference, including registration information, is available here. Its massive annual GBTA Convention will take place this August 13-15 in Dallas. Additional information for the conference is available here.
Visit gbta.org for more information.