The votes have been counted and the results are in! With eight seats up for the taking, the National Limousine Association (NLA) has named the newly elected Board Members for the 2024-2027 term.
The winners are:
- At Large (three seats): Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide, Brett Barenholtz of Above All Transportation/Boston Car Service, and Jason Sharenow of Broadway Elite Worldwide (who will serve the remainder term of the vacated seat up in 2026)
- US Central Region (one seat): Tracy Raimer of Windy City Limousine & Bus
- US Northeast Region (one seat): Tracy Salinger of Unique Limousine
- US Southeast Region (two seats): Shawn Glasgow of Peak Limousine and Tim Rose of Dolphin Transportation Specialists
- US West Region (one seat): Dave Uziel of Urban Worldwide
“I would like to congratulate all of the newly elected Board members and thank everyone who ran in the election. Your dedication and passion for the industry are to be admired and it is comforting to know that there are so many qualified people ready and willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved,” said NLA President Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide. He also noted that a record-breaking 51 percent of eligible members participated in this year’s election.
The term for the newly elected officers will being in January at the association’s annual meeting.
Visit limo.org for more information.