Marlton, N.J. —The National Limousine Association (NLA) recently held its annual board election.
When voting closed on December 16 at 8 p.m. EST, five operators have been elected to the 2017-2020 Board of Directors. The results are as follows:
- At-Large: Scott Solombrino of Dav El/BostonCoach in Everett, Mass.
- Central Region: Erich Reindl of Avanti International Transportation in Houston, Texas
- Northeast Region: Douglas Schwartz of Executive Limousine in Bellmore, N.Y.
- Southeast Region: Rick Versace of A1A Airport & Limousine Service in Boca Raton, Fla.
- West Region: Gary Buffo of Pure Luxury Transportation in Petaluma, Calif.
Thank you to all candidates for their willingness to serve. "Regardless of the outcome of the election, all of you are wonderful assets to our industry, but most importantly, to our association" said Nominating Committee Co-Chair Steve Qua.
Buffo, who is also NLA’s president, said, "On behalf of the entire membership, we want to thank each candidate for their willingness to serve this association and its members."
The new board members will take their elected seats on March 12 in Las Vegas.
Visit limo.org for more information.