Motorcoach manufacturer Prevost recently welcomed Janet Cathey to the pre-owned sales team. Cathey will cover eight states as the Southeast regional sales manager for pre-owned coaches. She is a familiar face to many operations and brings more than 30 years of industry experience in the cutaway and motorcoach industries.
“I am very excited to join the Prevost team where the customer is our primary focus,” says Cathey. “I am looking forward to working with all the customers within my region that I have worked with for years and meeting new customers within my newly assigned territory. My approach is one of customer service and building trusted relationships.”
“We are so excited to have Janet join the Prevost team, she will be a trusted advisor to our customer’s,” says Prevost Director, Pre-owned Coach Sales Mitch Guralnick. “Janet has extensive experience in this territory and many of our customers already know and enjoy working with her. Janet is the final piece of building an extraordinary Prevost pre-owned team. We now have many years of industry experience within our team. Our plan is to share our knowledge and advise our customers moving forward. We want to assist our customers in achieving the peace of mind that comes from selecting the right coaches for their operation.”
In other news, Prevost announced it will provide complimentary annual renewals for its Premium Tech Tool (PTT) software for existing Prevost and Volvo Bus users in North America.
PTT is a Windows-based diagnostic application specifically designed to test, calibrate, and program Volvo engine and ECU parameters, making diagnostics fast and accurate. The 2.7 version of the software supports all Prevost and Volvo Bus vehicles with Volvo EPA ’07 and later engines. After the initial purchase, annual software renewal is required to continue using PTT.
“We are in a period of great uncertainty in our industry, and we’re glad to be able to offer this benefit to our customers as another way to support them during this time,” says National Service Director Maurice Gagne.
The exclusive offer applies to all existing PTT licenses for Prevost and Volvo bus PTT users in North America, and is valid through June 1, 2021. Customers who would like to take advantage of the complementary renewal should follow these steps:
- Wait to receive your PTT software renewal reminder: Once you’ve received notification that your software license is expiring, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line: PTT Renewal, and include your user ID and client ID in the body of the email.
- Receive confirmation email: Once we’ve processed your request, you will receive a confirmation email including instructions for next steps and a link to order your renewal.
- Follow the link and instructions in your confirmation email:Using the confirmation email, submit your request for renewal via Prevost eMedia.
- Receive renewal software by mail: Once we’ve processed your request, you will receive by mail a USB drive containing the renewal software.
- Follow the instructions included in the package with the USB drive and get back to testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting your Volvo engines and ECUs.
PTT was initially released for Prevost in 2008, and today, more than 300 companies in North America utilize the program. One license or Client ID allows users to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, perform diagnostics, perform tests, calibrations, and select parameter programming. Customers who would like to subscribe to PTT, can do so via Prevost eMedia at prevost.vg-emedia.com.
Visit prevostcar.com for more information.