Business consulting firm Strategy Leaders will hold an upcoming webinar called Buying In: How Smart Small to Midsize Businesses Grow by Acquiring Other Companies on July 28 at 12:00 p.m. ET. Hosted by Strategy Leaders Founder Andi Gray, an award-winning business leader and frequent CD speaker and author, this information session is aimed at owners of companies with 10-200 employees who are looking to grow their footprint through buying another business.
Acquisitions are a great way to grow, and there are opportunities out there as owners look to cash out or partner with other companies. If you’re considering taking your company to the next level in the near future, or even if you’re looking to sell, this webinar will offer advice and tips on how to do it right.
Points that will be addressed:
- Why buying a business is such a crucial tool for any small business owner to master
- How to buy a business so that you end up with what you want and need for your small business growth
- The warning signs and advice so that you don’t overpay
- How to make a great deal
- What happens after the acquisition deal is done
- Identifying a business to buy, getting the right valuation, and putting the team together to help you navigate all the steps of your purchase
Register for the seminar here.
Gray also hosted a workshop on valuations and understanding small to midsize business value on June 16, which is available now on Youtube.
More information about the session is available here.