The National Limousine has opened up nominations for its annual Board of Directors election. Six seats representing regions from around the world will be available for candidates:
- At Large: 1 seat (any state in US)
- US Central Region: 1 seat (Ark., Iowa, Ill., Ind., Kan., La., Mich., Minn., Mo., N.D., Neb., Ohio, Okla., S.D., Texas, and Wisc.)
- US Northeast Region: 1 seat (Conn., Mass., Maine, N.H., N.J., N.Y., Pa., R.I., and Vt.)
- US West Region: 1 seat (Ark., Ariz., Calif., Colo., Hawaii, Idaho, Mont., Nev., N.M., Ore., Utah, Wash., and Wyo.)
- Canada Region: 1 seat
- International Region: 1 seat
In an effort to attract new Board members, NLA President Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide hosted an informational session on August 24 called NLA Board: Past, Present, & Future on its Facebook page. The livestream featured current and former Board members who answered questions operators had about running for and serving on the Board, including Laura Canady of SC Express, Jay Erlich of Europe Limousine, Steve Qua of Company Car & Limousine, Tracy Raimer of Windy City Limousine & Bus, Doug Schwartz of Executive Ground Transportation, and Bill Faeth of Limo U. The recording of the livestream is available here.
“If you have been thinking about throwing your hat into the ring, I highly recommend you attend this can't-miss livestream to learn more. We have had so many wonderful industry leaders step up each year to dedicate their expertise and support to the NLA, and I am sure we will see excellent candidates step up this year as well,” added Alexander. “We are always look for fresh ideas and energy to continue the NLA's legacy and make it even better.”
Nominations will be accepted through September 23, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. ET. To read the qualifications for applicants or submit an application for the 2021 NLA Board of Directors election, click here.
Visit limo.org for more information.