The Greater California Livery Association (GCLA) is currently accepting nominations for its open board seats for 2023, which are two-year terms. The available regions are:
- San Diego County–One Open Seat
- Orange County–One Open Seat
- Los Angeles County–Two Open Seats
- Northern California–Two Open Seats
- At Large (can run from anywhere in Calif.)–One Open Seat
All nominations must be received by Friday, October 28, 2022. The GCLA encourages interested parties to contact leadership to learn more about their experience serving on the board and learn if they are a good fit for the position. The GCLA Board can be found at glca.org/leadership. Nomination information can be found by clicking here.
October 28: Applications due
November 4: Slates and ballots are sent to membership
December 2: Ballots are due by 5:00 p.m.
December 5: Ballots are counted and tallies are sent to the board to be certified
Visit gcla.org for more information.