Without a doubt, one of the most popular experiences at the CD/NLA Fall Show (scheduled for October 22-25 in Orlando) is our Operator Mentoring Program. Each year, attendees are enthusiastic about the opportunity to sit down with a successful and forward-thinking CEO to ask questions, get advice, and swap ideas with their peers. But why settle for one Mentor when you can get two?
Each table will be led by two distinguished Mentors, one an “under 45” dynamic market leader as well as an “over 45ish” experienced and skilled veteran—both seasoned professionals—for a vigorous conversation with perspectives spanning the generations. This interactive event, scheduled for Sunday, October 22, will definitely be among your show favorites.
The 2023 Mentor pairings include:
- Maya Adrine of Golden Limousine and Jay Erlich of Europe Limousine
- Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide and Kelly Callahan of Jax Black Car Transportation
- Brett Barenholtz of Above All Transportation/Boston Car and Erica Bugbee of ExecuStar World Class Services
- Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine and Frank McNish of Signature New Orleans
- JR Garza of Diamond Limousine and Anthony Asaro of Desert Rose Worldwide Transportation
- Athena Grimm of BAC Transportation and Derek Stafford of Elegant Image Limousine
- Joe Gulino of Gem Limousine Worldwide and Evan Blanchette of VIP Global
- Tiffany Hinton of MOTEV and Denny Leinhos of Avant Garde Limousines
- George Jacobs of Windy City Limousine & Bus and Japneet Singh of Executive CLS
- Karim Maachi of The Cardel Group and Jason Messinger of BBZ Limousine Service
- Jeff Nyikos of Leros Transportation Group and Fernando Carlison of Mundi Limousine
- Gus Ortis of Executive Transportation and Quentin Bassey of RSTQ Transportation
- Tracy Salinger of Unique Limousine and Hashim Abdi of Mint Life Limousine
- Douglas Schwartz of Executive Ground Transportation and Brittni Kirk of All Points Limousine
- Jason Sharenow of Broadway Elite Worldwide and Christina Nguyen of Concierge Limousine
- Mike Vargas of DH2 Chauffeured Transportation and Nick Boccio of Buffalo Limousine
- Dave Uziel of Urban Worldwide and Mike Gibbon of Elite Coach Transportation
- Rick Versace of A1A Airport & Limousine and Karl Guenther of Statement Limousine
The Operator Mentoring Program does require pre-registration, and all slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. You’ll want to register early for your best chance at picking your preferred Mentor team, but note that the roster may be subject to change. In the event that your group is full, you will be accommodated and welcomed into another group.
Registration for the 2023 CD/NLA Fall Show, which will be held October 22-25 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, is now open. We’re thrilled to offer you an exclusive Early Bird Rate of only $449 through September 8, and NLA members can save even more with an additional $75 off the registration price. Also, we’ve secured a block of rooms at our host property for the room rate of $249/night—including resort fees. Our blocks always sell out, so be sure to book early to secure your room. Many thanks to all our generous sponsors, including Title Sponsor Volvo.
Visit cdnlashow.com for more information.